It is often the case that taking driving lessons is the first large investment of time and money people make in themselves, at least the first time where they are likely to be making the decisions, and so choosing the right driving school for your driving lessons in Bristol can be tricky.
While everyone is looking for a great deal, that doesn’t necessarily mean finding the cheapest driving lessons in Bristol, it means finding the best value. Here at relax driving school we pride ourselves on delivering exactly that; fully qualified, DVSA Approved Driving Instructors who provide top quality driving lessons at prices that are fair to both the pupil and driving instructor, and try to help you pass your test in as little hours of tuition as possible. The reason why cheaper driving lessons often won’t mean better value is that if the quality of driving instruction you receive is poor, you will end up needing to pay for more driving lessons and possibly require more attempts at your driving test as a result. In which case, the cost of those ‘cheap’ driving lessons will soon add up!
on a pay-as-you-go basis
|£28 per hour|
paying upfront for 10 hrs or more
|£27.50 per hour|
|Intro Block Booking:
add 10hrs to an intro offer
|Block of 10 hours:
Our best deal
|Block of 20 hours:
|Block of 30 hours:
|City Centre Training:
|Test Rescue Courses:
Initial Assessment 1.5hrs
|Test Rescue Course:
2 hour lesson
|Test Rescue Course:
Block of 10 hours
Terms and conditions apply to all deals.
Not only do we offer great driving lesson rates, if you choose to book your driving lessons in Bristol with relax driving school we include online theory test training absolutely FREE to help you prepare for for your hazard perception and theory test. Taken in addition to our well-structured practical driving lessons, it is no wonder we have such a high success rate!
So why wait? Book your Bristol driving lessons online today!
Terms and Conditions
- If you have chosen to take driving lessons, this agreement is between you and your allocated Driving Instructor. No liability shall arise or exist between you and Relax Driving School.
- If you have opted to pay via Bank Transfer (BACS) at the discounted lesson price, should you switch to Cash (either temporarily or permanently) then you will no longer receive the discount and full lesson price must be made.
- All payments are non refundable. In exceptional circumstances, and at your instructors’ sole discretion, any agreed refunds will be made by your driving instructor direct to your chosen Bank account. Relax Driving School is not responsible for any payments that you have made directly to your instructor. Any refund made will incur a £4.50 administration charge. There is strictly NO REFUNDS on the introductory offers as they are heavily discounted.
- If you have taken an introductory offer of 10 hours, 3x 2 hours are used at the start of training & the remaining 2x 2 hours are saved for week of your test
- If you have taken an introductory offer of 8 hours, 3×2 hours are used at the start of the training and the remaining 2 hours are saved for the day of your test.
- Cancellations must be made prior to midday the day before your lesson. If this is not met, your Instructor reserves the right to charge you, in full, for the cancelled lesson (Your instructor may operate a 3 strike policy). If your instructor arrives at the pick-up point and you are not available for the lesson, then a full charge will be made and we may terminate your lessons.
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here