It is often the case that taking driving lessons is the first large investment of time and money people make in themselves, at least the first time where they are likely to be making the decisions, and so choosing the right driving school for your driving lessons in Bristol can be tricky.
While everyone is looking for a great deal, that doesn’t necessarily mean finding the cheapest driving lessons in Bristol, it means finding the best value. Here at relax driving school we pride ourselves on delivering exactly that; fully qualified, DVSA Approved Driving Instructors who provide top quality driving lessons at prices that are fair to both the pupil and driving instructor, and try to help you pass your test in as little hours of tuition as possible. The reason why cheaper driving lessons often won’t mean better value is that if the quality of driving instruction you receive is poor, you will end up needing to pay for more driving lessons and possibly require more attempts at your driving test as a result. In which case, the cost of those ‘cheap’ driving lessons will soon add up!
- Intro Offer #1
- 10hrs of lessons plus
- a free theory test!
- Book Now
- Intro Offer #2
- 10hrs of lessons plus a
- free theory + practical test!
- Book Now
- Driving experience???
- Contact the office and we’ll
- find a deal for YOU
- Book Now
on a pay-as-you-go basis
|£25 per hour|
paying upfront for 10 hrs or more
|£24 per hour|
|Intro Block Booking:
add 10hrs to an intro offer
Not only do we offer great driving lesson rates, if you choose to book your driving lessons in Bristol with relax driving school we include online theory test training absolutely FREE to help you prepare for for your hazard perception and theory test. Taken in addition to our well-structured practical driving lessons, it is no wonder we have such a high success rate!
So why wait? Book your Bristol driving lessons online today!
Terms and Conditions
- Introductory offers are for new learners only who have had no more than 6 (Six) hours of previous driving tuition.
- Both introductory offers have the 10hrs of tuition split into two parts; 3x 2hr lessons upfront, with 2x 2hr lessons held back until the week of your practical test. In order to keep and held back lessons and test(s) valid, you must continue tuition with RELAX Driving School, and continuing lessons are offered at the standard rates listed above. The included free test(s) will be booked and paid for by your instructor and are once-only, you will have to pay for further attempts if required.
- All block bookings must be paid in advance, either to the office over the phone/live chat by card, or by cash directly to the instructor on the day of the first driving lesson.
- All new pupils must present their provisional licence to their instructor on their first driving lesson. Failure to do so will result in the driving lesson being cancelled without refund, so please ensure you have received your provisional before making a booking. You can apply for a provisional driving licence here.
- Driving lessons booked through the online booking system are provisional, if you do not receive confirmation of the booking please do not assume the driving lesson will be going ahead.
- We ask that in the event that you wish to cancel a driving lesson, you inform us by at least 12pm the previous day to enable the driving instructor to rebook that slot. When less notice is given, you may be liable to pay for the instructor’s time, subject to the driving instructor’s discretion.
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here